WHY MAINTAIN YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- Supports an extremely active Insurance Committee that regularly deals with CMS and other insurance industry matters dealing with issues that impact on reimbursement and allowance of services
Provides testimony and consultation for government agencies such as CMS
- Provides the highest quality conferences and seminars in wound care, and at discounted rates for its members.
Provides other multiple resources for clinical education, eg. Regional conferences throughout the country, weekly wound care news updates, and more.
Is an independent multidisciplinary medical organization run totally by its board and answering to its memberships' needs. It is not owned, staffed or operated by a hospital conglomerate or other corporate entity.
Offers Fellow, Diplomate & Associate designation for "credentialed" members and other categories with less requirements.
Provides Networking with colleagues in your specialty and other disciplines
- Membership information by:
- Discounts on APWCA National Conferences
- Weekly E-mail Newsletter
- Advances in Skin & Wound Care Magazine
- Insurance Committee
- Designations for Members
- Certificate of Membership
- Growing web site with: Abstracts section, informational resources, hyperlinks to vital services, and membership directory, etc.
- Lapel pin to demonstrate your interest in wound care.
- Online Membership Directory
- APWCA Chat Room
- Membership ID Cards
AND MUCH MORE...
MAINTAIN YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY